AND GAS PRODUCTION DIVISION
Head Office: 15 Le Quang Dinh Street, Thang Nhat Ward, Vung Tau City, S.R. Vietnam
Telephone: 84-254.3839871/2 – Ext 5608 Fax: 84.254.6257133
Date of establishment: Feb 13th, 1987
• Management, maintenance, repair and operation of offshore facilities;
• Crude oil processing, storage, and offloading of commercial oil for export;
• Water injection to maintain reservoir pressure;
• Associated gas gathering and treatment;
• Activities to increase production output using gaslift, acid treatment; survey well parameters to optimize production mode for increasing well lifespan and enhancement of oil recovery rate;
• Maintenance and repair of the fire & gas system; installation and maintenance of wellhead control panel;
• Provision of technical services, equipment and manpower for oil exploration, production, and transportation activities.
Capabilities and facilities:
Oil and Gas Production Enterprise (OGPE), the home of nearly 1700 employees is currently managing and operating a system of 13 fixed platforms with production capacity of 20,000 tons of crude oil per day; 29 wellhead platforms (WHP) with the average number of 12 producing wells per platform; 2 central processing platforms (CPP) with processing capacity of 40,000 tons of crude oil per day; 2 water injection platforms with capacity of 70,000 cubic meters per day; 3 Floating Storage Offloading vessels (FSOs) with storage capacity of over 450,000 tons; as well as more than 250 kilometers infield subsea pipeline for oil, gas and water transportation.
As the division who directly operates on White Tiger (Bach Ho), Dragon (Rong), White Rabbit (Tho Trang) and White Bear (Gau Trang), to date, OGPE has produced over 229 million tons of crude oil, gathering and transporting back-to-shore approximately 33 billion cubic meters of associated gas.
OGPE is now having Quality Management Certificates such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO/IEC 17025:2005; SIEMENS Automation & Drives; ISM code; Certificate of Compliance (XNKT, No:034/QL12 04/12/2012); Safety Management Certificates (FSO Vietsovpetro 01, No:034/QL15/02, 28/03/2015; FSO Vietsovpetro 02, No:034/QL15/05, 28/03/2015; FSO Chi Linh, No:034/QL15/01, 28/03/2015).
Products – Services:
• Field Tie-in and Development;
• Well survey, completion and intervention;
• Kick off producing wells;
• Production Enhancement ;
• Operation and maintenance of offshore facilities;
• Terminal services and loading master services for offloading crude oil from FSOs to tanker;
• Installation, commissioning of oil and gas equipment and facilities;
• Repair and maintenance services for oil & gas equipment, tools and facilities:
• Air pressure test for piping and vessel.
• Installation, maintenance, repair, calibration and verification of industrial measuring equipment;
• Integrated design, programming, installation, commissioning of control systems and monitoring systems (PDMS, ESD, LC, SCADA, DCS, etc. );
• Provision of short-term experts for oil and gas projects.
Clients – Projects:
OGPE has full capability in terms of equipment, facilities, manpower to perform oil and gas technical services for domestic and foreign clients with high quality. Currently, the OGPE is providing O&M services for the following oil fields: Ca Ngu Vang field operated by Hoan Vu JOC; Nam Rong - Doi Moi field operated by VRJ; Te Giac Trang field operated by Hoang Long JOC; Hai Su Trang/Hai Su Den field operated by Thang Long JOC; Thai Binh field operated by Petronas Vietnam.