PORT & LOGISTICS DIVISION
Address: 67, Avenue 30/4, Thang Nhat Ward, Vung Tau City, Vietnam
Telephone: 84-254.3839871/2 Ext: 3443 Fax: 84-254.3839857 – Ext. 3592
Date of establishment: September 19th, 1982
Provision of port and logistics services for offshore facilities operating in Southern of Viet Nam.
Capabilities and Facilities:
Vietsovpetro's Port & Logistics Division has nearly 500 employees including 10 departments under directly management board and 08 production divisions (port, repair workshop, general loading/offloading workshop, delivery and receiving station, and 4 team of transportation vehicle) , and manages the following assets within Vietsovpetro's port:
• A system of berths (No 0 - No 9) with total length of 1,400 meters, at water depth of 8 meters, the berths are capable of simultaneously receiving vessels up to 10,000 tonnes;
• Various systems of water supply at 21 fire hydrants to meet the demand of vessels and offshore facilities with capacity of over 2,000 m3/day;
• A power supply system with 14 connection points along the berths with total capacity of 3,000 KVA;
• A system of 49 storage yards and warehouses with total area of 95,406 m2;
• A bulk cargo pumping system equipped with various gas compressors and tanks with speed up to 100 tonnes /hour;
The Division manages 250 vehicles including specialized and transportation vehicles to satisfy all the demand of transportation, loading and offloading cargoes... The division transports over 300,000 tonnes of goods a year on average.
Modern repair & maintenance workshop, fuel & accessories storages always ensure timely providing of material, spare part for repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Equipped with such state-of-the-art equipment and a team of experienced and highly qualified technicians and experts, Vietsovpetro's Port & Logistics Division yearly handles cargo via the port up to 2 million tonnes.
The division is applying 3 integrated systems:
Quality management ISO 9001:2008; Environment management ISO 14001:2004; Safety, Health, Environment management OHSAS 18001:2007; Decision number 48/QĐ-TCHQ recognized Vietsovpetro is propriety entrepreneur for custom (AEO) of General Custom Department.
Provision of Services:
• Port services inclusive of berthing, water and power supply, cargo loading, unloading, and transportation;
• Leasing storage yards, ware houses, and offices;
• Pumping bulk cargoes to ships such as cement, barite, bentonite, chemical products;
• Supply of human resources, facilities and equipment;
• Trans-Viet and international cargo transportation;
• Tension test and certification of containers and cargo handling equipment;
• Containers repair and cleaning;
• Customs clearance procedures;
• Wastage storage and processing;
• Testing, Inspection, storage, maintenance, and synchronization of equipment, and materials.