In the past years, the vessel teams of enterprise have participated in building and carring out some big services such as:
- Building marine projects: 14.
- Spreading 86,2km of tube line in the internal oil field.
- Removing and installing Chi Linh unquay oil stations (1996-1997), Chi Lang (1998).
- Building 21 DK1 projects.
- Carring out 2 services of construction of the derrick for Unocal-Thailand (1998) for 2 vessels of Hoang Sa and Truong Sa.
- Installing base and upper floor for JVPC on Rang Dong oil field (1998)
Carring out immediately and effectively the work of overcoming breakdown of Ba Vi vessel (2000)
- Taking Tam Dao derrick to drill in the Gulf of North (2000)
- Participating in practice BM 94 (1994, 1996, 1998)
From 1994 up to now, through the contract between Vietsovpetro and PTSC, the vessel team has transported goods for foreign companies exploring, exploiting oil in Vietnam such as PEDCO, HEALTH INSURANCEP, British gas, PetroFina, MJC Petroleum, Halliburton, Schlumberger, Petronas... supported to locate for derricks Jackup Trident of Schlumberger. The Truong Sa, Hoang Sa crane vessel carried out 2 shipments of service for Thailand UNOCAL firm in the area of Thailand bay, assessed as good start by brother country and gradually had prestige. The turnover from activities of service for non-Joint-venture enterprise units of vessel team has been increasing in every year.